Dr. Rajesh Bhagat Pradhanang
P.O. Box 6860
Kuleshwor Awas Kchhetra
Mobile Number : +977-1-9813888043
Telephone: +977-1-4272889, 4280840
Date of Birth: 25th October
Marital Status: Married
- D.H.M.S from Pratap Chandra Memorial Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Calcutta, India in 1998
- Intermediate of Science from Amrit Science College, Kathmandu, Nepal in 1987
- Classical Homeopathy trained under Dr D.S. Sutarwala, Calcutta, India from March 1993 till September 1998
- Audio/Visual training from Global centre certified as Best Trainee of the Year.
- Special Audio/Visual training from Sambadh
- Working at Syambhu Monastry Homeopathic Dispensary, Kathmandu as Homeopathic physician from September 1999.
- Working at Maitry Vihar Homoeopathic Dispensary, Kathmandu as Homoeopathic Physician from April 2000.
- Working at D.S.& Children Homoeopathic Dispensary, Kirtipur, and Kathmandu as homoeopathic physician from November 1998.
- Working at Jagat Sunder Bwonekuthi Primary School Homoeopathic Dispensary, Dallu, and Kathmandu as homoeopathic physician from February 1999.
- Worked as anchor in K.A.T.H. FM, 97.9 MHz Health Program –Hamro Swastha for six months
- Worked as Producer and Programmer of weekly health show, TAPAIKO SWASTHA in Channel Nepal from February 2003 for sixteen months.
- Work as a physician treating the Buddhist monks at Monastery and Vihar through homeopathic medication.
- Educate the monks regarding health and sanitation and make them aware of importance of cleanliness and its application.
- Run social service oriented, self-run dispensary at Kirtipur with the co-operation of Viku Sudarshan Mahasthavir where patients are provided with free medication
- Responsible to give homeopathic medication in primary school dispensary to the financially weak students.
- Give first-aid training to the students of higher classes.
- Disseminate health education to the students
- Host and arranged interview F.M. show with highly qualified, professional physicians and surgeons of various sectors giving information regarding one particular disease in each episode. Consequently, the listeners showed interest and put forward their personal health problems to solve.
- Produced, organized and programmed a popular T.V. health program which interviewed well- known physicians regarding various diseases where words were expressed through exacting visualization.
Consequently, from a survey, an increase in number of patients was noticed after a successful interview with Dr. Anil Kumar Mishra (Liver Unit, Bir Hospital) and Dr. Rita Shrestha- Dermatologist and STD Specialist (Teaching Hospital) according to the respective physicians.
- Working as Homeopathic Physician at Medico Home, Dharmapath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Running His Holiness Buddha Maitreya Treatment and Healing Center, Swayambhu, Kathmandu-15
- Presently running "Health Show" in Image FM 97.9 every Saturday at 7:14 AM
- Kathmandu Post
- History of medicine
- Homoeopathic system of medicine
- Saptahik (Nepali weekly)
- Homoeopathic system of medicine brief description
- Sandhya Times (Newari daily)
- Series of articles on details of Homeopathic System of Medicine
- Mahanagar (Nepali daily)
- Article on Precaution from cold, 21st November 2002
- Sinusitis, 19th December 2002
- Answer of health problems on Ulcerative colitis, 6th January 2003
- Nepal Samachar Patra (Nepali weekly)
- Homeopathic system of medicine, Feb 1999
- Principles of Homoeopathy system of medicine, May 1999
- Development of homoeopathic system of medicine in Nepal, 10th October 1999
- Development of homoeopathic system of medicine in Nepal, 10th October 1999
- Intestinal Parasite (17th Shrawan 2058 BS)
- Tuberculosis (Bhadra 13,2058 B.S.)
- Rheumatic Fever (17 Ashoj 2058)
- High blood pressure (27Mangsshir 2058)
- Nephritis (4 poush 2058)
- Headache (15 Falgun2058) and many more.
- MUNA (Monthly Magazine, by Gorkhapatra Sansthan)
- • Reply of questions of different children, Magh 2058 B.S., Ashad 2059 B.S., Poush 2059 B.S., Chaitra2059 B.S., Jestha 2060 B.S., Kartik 2060 B.S., Falgun 2060 B.S.
- Sadhana (Nepali monthly health magazine)
- Homeopathic System of Medicine: An Introduction, Magh 2061 B.S.
- More articles on different subjects still continuing.
- Organized Homoeopathic Medical Camp sponsored by Japanese Organisation, HIKIVA at Nil Barahi Primary School, Thimi, Bhaktapur for ten days each in 2001, 2002, 2003 for 300 students.
- Took Classes to provide awareness regarding homeopathy to different physicians and surgeons at different hospitals and education centres and other like:
- Patan Hospital, Patan
- B.P Koirala Lion’s Eye Centre, Maharajgunj
- Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital, Bhaktapur
- Bhaktapur Hospital, Bhakptapur
- E.P.S. school, United Academy, different Lions Club, German Embassy.
- Attended Seminar at Blue Star Hotel on HIV- AIDS, 2002
- ° Participate Liga Congress in Luzern, Switzerland, 2006 ° Participate International Homeopathic Conference in Heidelberg, Germany 2007. ° Present talk program on Nepal & Homeopathy in Nepal in Lubbecke, Germany 2007.
I took over for H.H. Buddha Maitreya who had been providing for health needs for the Monasteries, such as clean running water for showering and washing clothing at the Dharma Center in Boudha Phulbari once or twice a week for all the younger monks and a good healthy meal consisting of
- Daal Bhat (Rice and Lentil)
- Chicken Tarkari
- Potato Curry (Aalu Tarkari)
- Vegetable Thukpa
A toilet was provided for the oldest lama, Lama Tondo, who was unable to walk and whose room was on the top floor! Soups and meals were cooked at the dharma center kitchen and delivered to him,especially when he was ill, a kind of Monastery Meals on Wheels program! Maitri Vihar monastery kitchen was upgraded from the small smoke filled room with fire, to a ventilated gas stove, food purchased was sponsored monthly, sanitation suggestions and help such as closed bins for food stopping the rat problem, hand washing before meals and after bathroom, showers etc. and beginning English school for the young monks. Buddha Maitreya and Mandarava Tara alternating with other Shambhala Maitreya Dharma Sangha members lived in and ran the Dharma Center over a ten year period with focus on helping the Syambhu Monasteries of Karma Raj Maha Vihar and Maitri Vihar: finding out their needs and then finding a way to help fulfill them which we do to this day. Me, Dr. Rajesh Pradhanang a homeopath was introduced to Buddha Maitreya and under his supervision and direction for several years, became an excellent doctor instituting the homeopathic clinic at the Monasteries for Buddha, which then spread to support the local Nepalese in 3 villages to date with the addition of many other medical services.At present the medical support to the lamas of Maitri Vihar and Karma Raja Monastery along with health educations(first Aid trainning) to young monks at monasteries once in week has change the ideas of healthy living .
- Published and Edited “Homoeo News”, The Yearly Magazine, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Certificate of Appreciation from Nepal Cancer Relief Society, Central Office, Bagbazar, Kathmandu for promoting cancer awareness program through Channel Nepal Health Show- Tapaiko Swastha (31stBhadra 2060 B.S.)
- Certificate of Appreciation from Nepal Orthopedic Hospital, Jorpati for promoting hospital by interviewing different orthopedic surgeons
Language and Computer Skills
- Photo published in Kantipur daily newspaper of examining child patient at Newari School Homoeopathic dispensary
- News on Free Homoeopathic Clinic in Nepal Samachar Patra(31 Bhadra 2058B.S)
- Article regarding achievements of Youth: RAJESH KO RAJ in DRISTI (Nepali weekly)
- Different German News papers in Lubbeck Germany, publish news on the activities during visit in Germany, 2007
- Nepali, English and Newari : Fluent
- Typing : Average
- Computer Literacy : Windows (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Dr. D.S. Sutarwala
44, Kabir Road, Calcutta-26
West Bengal, India